How to Deliver Excellent Customer Service
This interactive and participative one day workshop is designed specifically for all staff within an organisation who are in a direct customer facing role or who in some other way affect the customer experience (either knowingly or unknowingly!).
The course emphasises that ‘Customer Service’ is the sum total of what an organisation or business does to meet customer expectations and to produce customer satisfaction. Therefore everyone who works for that organisation or business has a responsibility to help meet the ‘Top 10’ requirements for being able to deliver a ‘World Class’ customer experience.
- Quality of product or service
- Handling of problems & complaints
- Helpfulness of staff
- Handling of enquiries
- Ease of doing business
- Friendliness of staff
- Speed of service
- Competence of staff
- Being treated as a valued customer
- Being kept informed
The course tutor will explore all these areas during the course of the day using exercises and activities that will allow the delegates to examine how they can Make a Difference (or be a little MAD as we say!).
What You Will Learn
- What excellent customer service looks like and have the opportunity to see how you measure up
- How good service can accelerate sales
- How to develop relationships with customers
- How to add value to the customer experience
- How to deal with difficult customers
- How to enhance YOUR skills & knowledge to maximise your relationship with customers
Who Should Attend
All customer facing and non-customer facing staff who can affect the customer experience and therefore the perceptions of those customers.
Simone is a highly experienced professional HR practitioner, consultant and trainer. She designs and delivers HR, Customer Care and Leadership and Management training interventions to 'Blue Chip' companies, Public Sector organisations and SME’s across the UK.
Upcoming Locations & Dates
This course is usually provided on an in-house basis to suit individual clients.